Akai MPC4000 Tutorials:
If you would like to submit a tutorial, please follow
the submission guidelines below, and email your tutorial to castelarsytes
Please note, Akaimpc4000.com does not compensate authors
for published tutorials. The majority of authors who are published
on Akaimpc4000.com have submitted their tutorials without a fee,
and are seeking to bring attention to their product, service
or website. Please do not submit any tutorials if you are seeking
1. Your tutorial can be any length. If it's really short, or really
long, I may still publish it if I like it.
2. Paste your tutorial in your email message (preferred method), or attach
a Plain Text, RTF, or Word document.
3. Attachments can be emailed, or if they are too big I will give you the ftp
address to upload. (audio, video etc.)
4. Include a brief biography of the author
5. Include a brief byline that will go at the end of the article. The byline
replaces traditional monetary compensation, and is intended to promote the
author's product or service. I encourage you to include an email address or
website address in your byline, so the reader can learn more about the author's
product or service.
6. Important! Please include the following statement
in your email message, and include your name where it says "[your name]." I
cannot publish your tutorial without this statement:
I, [your name], give Akaimpc4000.com permission to publish
this tutorial (or articles) on the Akaimpc4000.com website (or
any website directly related to it). I offer this tutorial free-of-charge,
and understand that I will not get compensated if this tutorial
is published on the Akaimpc4000.com website (or any websites
directly related to it).
4000, 2000, 2000xl, 1000, 3000, 60, links